Eric B. Carstens, Ph.D.
- Office: Botterell Hall, Room 714
- Queen's University, Kingston
- K7L 3N6
- Telephone: (613) 533-2463
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
BSc - University of Alberta; Molecular genetics, cell biology, electron microscopy
MSc - University of Alberta; Biochemical studies on Adenovirus 5-infected cells. Supervisor - Dr. Ray G. Marusyk
PhD - Université de Sherbrooke; Genetic and biochemical analysis of adenovirus. Supervisor - Dr. Joe Weber
Post-doctoral Fellow - Institute for Genetics, Cologne, Germany. Biochemical analysis of adenovirus, molecular biology of baculovirus, with Dr. Walter Doerfler
- Viral DNA replication
- Biochemical characterization of viral genes essential for viral DNA replication
- Regulation of genes required for DNA replication and transcription
Research Opportunities:Please note that I am not accepting new students.
Last Modified: 2017-02-23