Sam Basta, Ph.D
- Associate Professor
- Telephone: 613-533-6000 x36648
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- BSc, Biochemistry. Scotland, UK.
- MSc, Immunology. England, UK.
- PhD, Viral Immunology. Switzerland.
- Post-Doctoral Fellow ( Viral Immunology section) NIH, USA.
- Post-Doctoral Scientist (Immunology Program), University of Constance, Germany.
Research InterestsOur research interests focus on understanding how professional antigen presenting cells can orchestrate innate and adaptive immune responses during virus infection or tumour growth.
- We welcome applications from competitive grad students who have interest and or background in biochemical immunology, viral immunology or tumour immunology.
Last Modified: 2016-10-14