1. Armstrong, DWJ*; MY Tse; PG Wong*; NM Ventura*; JA Means; AM Johri; MF Matangi; SC Pang. Gestational hypertension and the developmental origins of cardiac hypertrophy and diastolic dysfunction. Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry 391: 201-209, 2014.
2. King, WD; JE Ashbury; SA Taylor; MY Tse; SC Pang; JA Louw; SJ Vanner. A cross-sectional study of global DNA methylation and risk of colorectal adenoma. BioMed Central Cancer 14: 488-496, 2014.
3. Ventura, NM*; AY Jin; MY Tse; NT Peterson; RD Andrew; JD Mewburn; SC Pang. Maternal hypertension programs increased cerebral tissue damage following stroke in adult offspring. Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry 408(1-2): 223-233, 2015.
4. Ventura, NM*; TY Li**; MY Tse; RD Andrew; C Tayade; AY Jin; SC Pang. Onset and regression of pregnancy-induced cardiac alterations in gestationally-hypertensive dams: the role of the natriuretic peptide system. Biology of Reproduction 93(6): 142-149, 2015.
5. Li, TY*; MY Tse; SC Pangζ; CS McLellan; WD King; AM Johriζ. Sex differences of the natriuretic peptide polymorphism associated with angiographic coronary atherosclerosis. Cardiology Research 8(1): 1-6, 2017.
6. Chen, Z; AL Eadie; SR Hall; L Ballantyne; D Ademidun; MY Tse; SC Pang; LG Melo; CA Ward; KR Brunt. Assessment of hypoxia and TNF-alpha response by a vector with HRE and NF-kappaB response elements. Frontiers in Bioscience (Scholar Edition) 9: 46-54, 2017.
7. Whitney, GA; T Kean; RJ Fernandes; S Waldman; MY Tse; SC Pang; JM Mansour; JE Dennis. Thyroxine increases collagen type II expression and accumulation in scaffold-free tissue engineered articular cartilage. Tissue Engineering Part A 0: 000-000, 2017.