1. Sangaralingham, SJ; MY Tse, SC Pang. Estrogen protects against the development of salt-sensitive cardiac hypertrophy in heterozygous proANP gene disrupted mice. Journal of Endocrinology; Accepted April 16, 2007. (In press)
2. O’Tierney, PF, MY Tse, SC Pang. Elevated renal norepinephrine in proANP gene-disrupted mice is associated with increased tyrosine hydroxylase expression in sympathetic ganglia. Regulatory Peptides; Accepted Epub: April 11, 2007. (In Press)
3. Liu, X.-L., JA Simpson, KR Brunt, CA Ward, SRR Hall, RT Kinobe, V Barrette, MY Tse, SC Pang, AS Pachori, VJ Dzau, KO Ogunyankin, LG Melo. Pre-emptive heme oxygenase-1 gene delivery reveals reduced mortality and preservation of left ventricular function one-year after acute myocardial infarction. American Journal of Physiology, Accepted Epub: Feb 23 2007 (In Press)
4. Amsden, BG; MY Tse; ND Turner; DK Knight; SC Pang. In vivo degradation behavior of photo-cross-linked star-poly(epsilon-caprolactone-co-D,L-lactide) elastomers.
Biomacromolecules 7(1): 365-372, 2006.
5. Brunt, KR, KK Fenrich, G Kiani, MY Tse, SC Pang, CA Ward, LG Melo. Protection of human vascular smooth muscle cells from H2O2-induced apoptosis through functional codependence between HO-1 and AKT. Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis and Vascular Biology 26(9):2027-2034, 2006.