TeachingBiomedical & Molecular Sciences Graduate Studies
• field of Experimental Medicine in the Biomedical & Molecular Sciences graduate program.
• graduate coordinator.
Biomedical Sciences 846 - Advanced physiology
Fall, Winter, Spring/Summer terms of every year (half-class; 3 credits)
• directed studies for graduate students; carried out under the guidance of their graduate supervisor and graduate supervisory committee.
Physiology 215 - Mammalian physiology
Fall term of every year (half-class; 3 credits)
• the function and integration of cells, organs, and body systems.
• instructor for cellular neurophysiology.
Physiology 424 / Biomedical Sciences 824 - Ion channels of excitable membranes
Winter term of even-numbered years (half-class; 3 credits)
• the electrophysiology and biophysics of neuronal and cardiac membranes and associated ion channels.
• coordinator and instructor.
Physiology 494 / Biomedical Sciences 894 - Neuroendocrinology
Winter term of odd-numbered years (half-class; 3 credits)
• selected neuroendocrinology topics, including the control of energy balance, reproduction, and neurosecretory cell excitability and communication.
Physiology or Neuroscience 499 - Undergraduate research project
Fall and Winter terms of every year (two full classes; 12 credits)
• original, wet-lab research in the Magoski laboratory.