1. Wu AT, Sutovsky P, Manandhar G, Xu W, Katayama M, Day BN, Park KW, Yi YJ, Xi YW, Prather RS, Oko R. PAWP, a sperm-specific WW domain-binding protein, promotes meiotic resumption and pronuclear development during fertilization. J. Biol. Chem. 2007; 282: 12164-12175.
2. Fitzgerald C, Sikora C, Lawson V, Dong K, Cheng M, Oko R, van der Hoorn FA. Mammalian transcription in support of hybrid mRNA and protein synthesis in testis and lung. J. Biol. Chem. 2006; 281: 38172-38180.
3. Yu Y, Xu W, Yi YJ, Sutovsky P, Oko R. The extracellular protein coat of the inner acrosomal membrane is involved in zona pellucida binding and penetration during fertilization: characterization of its most prominent polypeptide (IAM38). Dev. Biol. 2006; 290: 32-43.
4. Tovich PR, Sutovsky P, Oko RJ. Novel aspect of perinuclear theca assembly revealed by immunolocalization of non-nuclear somatic histones during bovine spermiogenesis. Biol. Reprod. 2004; 71: 1182-1194.
5. Miranda-Vizuete A, Sadek CM, Jimenez A, Krause WJ, Sutovsky P, Oko R. The mammalian testis-specific thioredoxin system. Antioxid. Redox. Signal. 2004; 6: 25-40.
6. Tovich PR, Oko RJ. Somatic histones are components of the perinuclear theca in bovine spermatozoa. J. Biol. Chem. 2003; 278: 32431-32438.
7. Miranda-Vizuete A, Tsang K, Yu Y, Jimenez A, Pelto-Huikko M, Flickinger CJ, Sutovsky P, Oko R. Cloning and developmental analysis of murid spermatid-specific thioredoxin-2 (SPTRX-2), a novel sperm fibrous sheath protein and autoantigen. J. Biol. Chem. 2003; 278: 44874-44885.
8. Sutovsky P, Manandhar G, Wu A, Oko R. Interactions of sperm perinuclear theca with the oocyte: implications for oocyte activation, anti-polyspermy defense, and assisted reproduction. Microsc. Res. Tech. 2003; 61: 362-378.