Research GroupsNumerous Department of Biomedical and Molecular Sciences faculty members, and their trainees, are also affiliated with one or more research groups that represent important foci of scientitific expertise and subjects of intense investigation at Queen's University. More information about these research groups and their activities can be found through the links below.
Research groups include:
- Cancer Research Institute
- Cardiac, Circulatory & Respiratory Research Program
- Centre for Neuroscience Studies
- Gastrointestinal Diseases Research Unit
- Group for Research in the Reproductive and Developmental Origins of Health, Disability and Disease
- Infection, Immunity and Inflammation Research Group (3IQ)