DBMS Graduate Programs
Welcome to the Graduate Homepage for the Department of Biomedical and Molecular Sciences.
The Graduate Programs in Biomedical and Molecular Sciences offer:
- (i) a thesis-based MSc research degree
- (iii) a thesis-based PhD degree
- (iii) an MSc (Anatomical Sciences)
- (iv) a combined BScH/MSc program
- (v) a combined MD/PhD and a combined MD/Master program
In the MSc and PhD degree programs, students choose one of the following Fields of Specialization , which represent the current research strengths of the Department.
- Biochemistry and Cell Biology
- Experimental Medicine
- Microbes, Immunity, and Inflammation
- Reproduction and Developmental Sciences
- Therapeutics, Drug Development, and Human Toxicology